Predator 4 Classic OceanBlue
• The concept of this instrument is inspired by industry standard designs that have turned into globally recognized instrument standards over the years. However, we have enriched them with our own elements that give the instrument a modern touch, both visually and acoustically.
• The body is made of selected alder, the neck of beautifull carpathian maple. All wood is selected from our family stock, which we have been enriching with new pieces every year for almost five decades, taking great care of their volume weight. The result is a comfortable and lightweight instrument with long sustain and dynamics.
• We use high quality Italian lacquer and apply it in very thin layers. This process results in a thin and hard layer that allows the wood to resonate excellently.
• The instrument comes with an original, strong and lightweight case, embroidered with silver thread from the renowned Slovak manufacturer PEMA. Included in the shipment is a certificate of authenticity, adjustment keys, belt locks, a Grunt cleaning cloth and a pencil.
• We are proud to manufacture instruments in Bardejov, Slovakia, from the finest quality wood types, harvested exclusively in our region. We have been researching their properties for many years, and we believe that our knowledge, together with our individual approach to each instrument and handmade work, contributes significantly to the overall quality of our instruments. More details about this instrument can be found below.
If you seek more information about our instruments feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2x Grunt hanwound singels AlNiCo5
Elixir nickel 45-105
22 stainless steel
Indian rosewood inlay